Alzheimer’s Disease Clinical Trial
What is Alzheimer's Disease
It’s the most common cause of dementia — a group of brain disorders that results in the loss of intellectual and social skills. These changes are severe enough to interfere with day-to-day life.
Several promising new ways of treating dementia, an illness that is desperately in need of new treatments.
A research study testing the effectiveness of an investigational medication for treating mild to moderate Alzheimer’s is now underway at Richmond Behavioral Associates in Staten Island.
- For adults age 50 and over who have memory problems or other cognitive impairments
- The participant must have a confirmed diagnosis of Alzheimer’s Disease
- The participant must have a caregiver who can accompany them to all study appointments
Study Participants Will Receive
- All study-related evaluations, physical exams and visits at no cost
- All study medication at no cost
- Possible compensation for their time and travel